Saturday, November 20, 2010

Get out there and vote!

If you’re a U.S. citizen, have you voted yet? You can find your polling place by searching on Google for [where do I vote] or [polling place] or [where to vote]. We’ll even give you a map:

Example map

If you’re at all worried that the polling place doesn’t sound right, Google also gives a link to your state voting place locator on the left-hand side of the screen.

I’d like all my U.S citizen readers to be voting today. The election in 2000 came down to a few hundred votes in Florida, so your vote can absolutely make a difference. You’ll feel good today, and if you want to complain over the next couple years, you’ll be able to start with “Hey, I voted in the last election and I think…” :)


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this
    Work at Workout Music Corp.

    ReplyDelete